During the annual Bathroom Blogfest, bloggers from around the globe write about the importance of bathrooms in the customer experience with photographs of great and terrible bathrooms. Their posts come from a wide range of perspectives that include sociology, marketing, research, psychology, environmental, customer experience, and user-experience design. Initiated in 2006 with nine bloggers, this year's event runs from October 28 to November 2, during National Kitchen and Bath Month.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Posts from Adaptive Path

Blogging About Bathrooms
This week I’m participating in the annual Bathroom Blogfest, joining up with 22 other bloggers from around the globe write about the importance of bathrooms in the customer experience. Why bathrooms?
Because bathrooms express cultural and design values loud and clear. Nobody wants a bad bathroom experience (insert shudder here.) When bathroom design doesn’t support user needs...

Why I love my completely inefficient bathroom
The Home Bathroom
I recently moved, and now I have a new bathroom. It’s completely new…new construction, new fixtures, and as a result…new habits. I have to say, the master bath has “wow” factor. I also have to say that it’s very clear that it was designed with a total disregard of efficiency and usability. And yet, I love it. How can that be? Read more...

Office Bathrooms as key indicators of team culture
Team Spaces
There are a lot of great cultural indicators and collaborative spaces in the Adaptive Path office. But my favorite is still the bathrooms. Bathrooms as culture? As collaborations? Um...huh? Read more...


No comments: